WORK AT BYTEJAM FROM YOUR CRIB
We’re always on the prowl for new peeps to help us round off our rougher edges. Think you’ve got what it takes? Take a look at this list of mad skillz; the more you can check off, the more we’ll make it rain on ya. Extra credit if you can identify the picture above (we take our cinema pretty seriously around here).
- Project Management
- HTML5, Bootstrap, Flexbox, Foundation, SASS
- WordPress, MODX, ProcessWire, Laravel, nodeJS
- Shopify, BigCommerce
- JQuery, REACT, Angular, ExtJS
- mySQL, MS SQL Server, SQL
- Building and consuming APIs
- All Things LAMP Stack
- Networking, Ubuntu, hosting, server tuning, high-performance, high-capacity
- Security, firewall, server hardening, PCI-DSS, HIPAA
- HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Sharpspring, CRM, marketing automation and in-bound
We wrote the book on Work From Home, we’ve been doing it since 2015. We’ll set you up with a phat Macintosh rig and all the tools you’ll need to rock it from your Barcalounger, pants optional. But, seriously, you need to make sure WFH is for you before you drop that dime. We know pretty much everyone has dabbled in it recently, thanks to the ‘vid. But at ByteJam, it’s a lifestyle, a mantra, a badge of honor, a point of pride. We’re a team not by virtue of having our meat bags in the same place, we’re a team through our esprit de corps, our intellectual connection, our shared experience and our common goal. We got the feels, man. Make sure you do, too.
Send a current CV and portfolio with code samples to email@example.com and wait patiently for greatness. Principals only.